Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Steal Taylor Swift's Parisian Style

Whether you love her or not, Taylor Swift always looks like she stepped off a movie set in Paris. If she isn't wearing a tucked-in striped shirt, she is wearing some impossibly beautiful summer dress, or an outfit with 3-inch shorts. And then no matter what she is wearing, she has perfect red lipstick.

Her look is easy to pull off, and it doesn't have to be expensive at all. The picture below can be replicated easily and affordably. Also, sorry about the grainy picture. The internet was not kind to me today :/


The look I built today only costs $145, and the main expense are the shoes. My flat shoes tend to see the most wear, as I usually choose them when I need to walk a lot. So I think putting a little extra cash into your feet isn't such a bad idea:


Steal Taylor Swift's Look


As always, please let me know which style icons you want to steal!

 xoxo,

 Christina


  Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign