Monday, August 3, 2015

Steal A Spoonful of Style's Casual Look

One of my favorite fashion bloggers is A Spoonful of Style. I have purchased countless shoes at her suggestion, because they always just look perfect on her. However, I am a cheapface, and I usually just scan ebay for a used and much-cheaper pair of the same shoes.

I also love her because she has a mix of casual and dressy outfits. Today she posted a very casual outfit that I absolutely adore, because despite the casual look, she still looks very put together and expensive!

Today's style is shown here:



This style is perfect, but at the cost of $3,000, I have to find a cheaper version. I have found similar matches here:


Steal Spoonful of Style's Look for $145


The total of my finds comes to $145, meaning you can buy the lipstick you've been eyeing at Sephora.

As always, let me know if there is a certain look you want to see. I am always up for finding the best deals that make us look expensive.

Love,

Christina

2 comments:

  1. Love rectangular bottomed handbags. That Mango one looks like a steal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. You gotta grab them when they are on sale!

      Delete

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign