Thursday, July 30, 2015

Steal Spencer Hasting's Look

Some TV shows always have the best styles. Revenge, Gossip Girl, Sex and the City, and Glee have always been fashion inspirations for me, but my go-to fashion inspiration TV show is Pretty Little Liars. Even if you do not watch the show, you have to admit each character has a unique fashion sense that puts most TV show characters to shame.

You can always go see what characters are wearing for each episode on websites like wornontv.net, and they often have links to where you can buy the outfits' exact matches. Pretty Little Liars characters usually wear a $1,000 outfit, but I can usually find a comparable match for less than $200.

Pretty Little Liar's character, Spencer Hastings, has a very preppy style, and I always want to raid her wardrobe. Since that sadly impossible, I found an outfit that fits her style rather well. In Season 5, Episode 3, Spencer wears disparate patterns that come together in a very modern look, as shown below:

From WornOnTV.Net

This perfectly preppy look is perfect for work, school, or eating out with friends, but Spencer's exact outfit costs over $200. Instead of laying down the big bucks, you can get a similar look for only $175.





As always, tell me me if there is a certain look you want to see, and I will make sure it gets on here.

Love,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign