Friday, July 31, 2015

Steal Atlantic // Pacific's Stunning Look

Remember when big hats starting edging their way back into mainstream fashion? I do. And I was terrified.

I bought one of my first felt hats from Nordstrom Rack, proud of myself for being almost fashion forward. But when it actually came time to wear the hat in public, I felt really self conscious. Obviously I got over that feeling, but it did take some time. Now I find hats to be one of my staples, and I think they can really complete or change a look.

In the past few days, Atlantic // Pacific posted an outfit, with her wearing a simple jumpsuit with a Royal Ascot-worthy hat. I knew right away that I needed that outfit. So I looked up each piece of clothing, and it came to over $4,000. I personally want the look for quite a bit less, so I created my own Atlantic // Pacific look.

Atlantic // Pacific Look








Atlantic // Pacific Look for Less


How do you guys feel about hats? Only for bad hair days, or do you rock them?

Love,

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign