Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Look Expensive While Paying Next to Nothing

I have always loved fashion, but trying to dress like a model in Elle or the most stylist celebrities can be really expensive. As a broke college student, I rummaged through who knows how many thrift store racks in hopes of finding that perfect, affordable outfit. Unfortunately, a lot of times when you try to find cheaper clothing, you end up looking cheap.

Now that I have the benefit of the internet and a plethora of budget-friendly online shops, I have been helping my friends find cheaper matches to the best styles you see on TV, in the magazines, and fashion blogs. This has helped my friends and I from looking like we have cheap outfits, even though we aren't breaking the bank on any of our clothes.

From here on out I will find the most current outfits that you find on all the best fashionistas, and I will post the exact match for under $150. This means the clothes, the bag, the shoes, and the jewelry will all cost less than $150.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign