Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The Innocent Tea-Time Look



We all have our favorite fashion bloggers. They inspire us and make us drool over new outfits and shoes. My personal favorite thing to watch for when I open a new fashion blogger's page is her shoe choices. I wear a US size 4, which means my choice of shoes is limited to brands that do well in Asia and shoes from the kids section. Although I find it kind of cool that I can fit into Disney Princess light up shoes, I would rather find any of my favorite heels in my size.

One blogger that always has the best shoes is The Viva Luxury. Her outfits always look very high-end and beautiful, but they are also way out of my price range. So today I created an outfit that channels her latest look with similar, but more affordable pieces.

Feel free to be impressed by her flawless look and compare it to my finds.

The Viva Luxury



VivaLuxury on the Cheap

Viva Luxury's outfit costs over $4,000. The outfit linked to Polyvore only costs $130, including the Essie nail polish! If you don't have $4,000 to spend quite yet, then take a look at these items and channel this exquisite, tea-time look.

Please always let me know if there is a fashion inspiration you have, and I would be happy to post a similar outfit. After all, don't we all want to look as expensive as our fashion icons do?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign